- A couple of basketball shoe reviewers love the old-school vibe of the Jordan Jumpman Swift basketball shoe.
- A few shoe enthusiasts mention that while the Jordan pair fits true to size, it is advisable for wide-footed players to go a half size up to get the best possible fit.
- This Jumpman shoe goes beautifully with both sportswear or a casual jeans-and-combo look, concluded a buyer.
- While heavy-looking, a customer says that this basketball shoe model is lightweight.
- The herringbone tread of the pair adapts nicely to indoor as well as street surfaces noted a review.
- The traction and grip are aggressive, says a Jordan shoe patron.
- The shoe is worth its price, concludes a user.